Welcome to The Weekend Collective!
We hope you'll join us on a journey to explore what weekends mean to us all. Whether you're spending your time alone or with friends, we'll aim to offer inspirational ideas to celebrate the down time - to relax, to be yourself and to enjoy life.
But the word collective is just as important as weekend - we really want to build a community of wonderfully eclectic contributors and followers, who share our passion for creativity, travel and food (to mention just a few of our favourite things!)
Like our previous blog we hope to evolve and grow organically, but we do have a few key aims:
- To make new friends and meet interesting, like-minded individuals
- To spark bright ideas and refresh imaginations
- To celebrate our favourite people, experiences and places
- To feature modern craft, hobbies and passions
- To focus on the small but important things - like where you take your Saturday coffee, and how you like your Sunday eggs
- To reflect a calmer pace of life, rest and relaxation
- To enjoy good films, music and books
- And, of course - SO MUCH FOOD!
And we can't stress enough how much we want to hear from you - of course we do, it's your weekend too! If there's something you specifically want us to feature or a recipe request, or you have an amazing story to contribute - get in touch.
Now, pour yourself a coffee, sit back, put on a record and let us inspire you with travel stories, recipes and musings on rainy day films...