How have we reached June already?! Here's a few things we are looking forward to this month...
- Making elderflower cordial...
- And possibly some gooseberry jam too.
- Creating beautiful wedding cakes, June is looking busy!
- Hosting a Summer meringue workshop on July 1st at The Refectory Table
- Leicester's Riverside Festival this weekend.
- Watching the stage version of one of my favourite films, The Graduate at Curve
- Seeing some beautiful blooms at RHS Chatsworth with my mum and her best friend
- Attending my friends' son's 5th birthday party (super hero themed!)
- Tending to our increasingly green garden...
- And adoring our beautiful new cat!